Regina and Zelena’s Relationship: A Summary
"mr. president why is ur hand on the launch nukes button"
“it’s a metaphor”
Watching percussionists in ensembles during concerts is so stressful like I always get so pumped full of adrenaline when I watch them and in my head I’m like gO GET THE thing—omG RUN OVER TO the other— ARE YOU COUNTing watCH THE CONDUCTOR omg RUN omg GO GET YOUR MALLET OMG omg omg omg MUTE THE GONG omg
I GET SO ANGRY WHEN I FIND AN AMAZING NEW SONG THEN REALIZE ITS BEEN OUT FOR A LONG TIME ALREADY AND I AM ONLY JUST FINDING IT NOW LIKE NO I NEEDED THIS SONG IN MY LIFE EARLIER
i care more about the speed of my internet than the direction of my life
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
idk if you can read the sentence on the right page but its relevance is that a while ago my boyfriend texted me “goodnight, sweetheart” but sweetheart autocorrected to “stardust” and i thought that was really beautiful but anyway things have been really complicated lately so i ran away to the mountains to try to clear my head and it didn’t work but at least i made this while i was there and i’ve missed the mountains for a long time so